Now in its 35th installment, this invaluable resource continues the tradition of providing up-to-date information that helps you fulfill Part 2 of the Maintenance of Certification requirements recognized by the American Board of Urology. Improve your practice and patient care by staying abreast of the latest treatments and surgical techniques in urology.
Benefit from leading urologists’ recommendations in 40 new lessons, which are delivered to you five lessons a month for eight months. Take advantage of a convenient, easy-to-access educational product that fits your individual learning style.
Subscribers can obtain CME credit instantly! Simply complete the content-related, online posttests to receive immediate CME credit.
The AUA Update Series is renowned for delivering high-quality lessons to practicing urologists, fellows and residents. All content is developed in consultation with and edited by internationally recognized experts in urology, making the AUA Update Series the most professional and sought-after self-study program available.
Hot Topics for 2016:
- Transgender Surgery
- Genetic Testing for Urological Conditions
- Female Related Infertility: Implications
- Management of Postoperative Pain in Children
- OR Safety: the Role of the Surgeon
- Uses, Risks and Outcomes Using Mesh for Intra-abdominal Surgery
- Consequences and Medicinal Uses of Cannabis by Urology Patients
- Assessment and Management of Surgery in the Elderly
- Image Guided Therapy for Prostate Cancer
Update Series is Available in Two Formats for 2016
- Online Only: Optimized for easy viewing on your computer or mobile device. Lessons are accessible and printable anytime.
- Bundle (Print and Online): Enjoy online access plus the print edition, featuring bookshelf-quality binding.
The American Urological Association designates this enduring material for a maximum of 40 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.